Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sex, The Ultimate Incentive

Ukrainian soccer players "...have been promised quality time with their wives if they reach the World Cup semi-finals." (Original story here).

Woo hoo indeed.

"Asked if he would allow his players to have sex with their wives and girlfriends during the month-long tournament, Ukraine coach Oleg Blokhin said: "I would personally send my players to see their wives if we reach the (World Cup) semis...Those who don't feel like it, I'll just drag to their wives. Take my word for it," Blokhin told Russian daily Sport-Express.

This coach of theirs sounds like a pretty imposing sort of fella. And the scary thing is, they have a real chance of making it past the first round at least, with a relatively weak group (featuring perennial under-achievers Spain, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia) as well as one of the best forwards in the world, Schevchenko.

GO YOU GOOD THING GO! DO IT FOR THE SEX!

In other news, I released my debut album today. I will be taking money orders through PayPal for advanced releases:

Posted by Dave The Hat :: 12:15 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------