Monday, July 31, 2006

Bi-Pol-Nerd

I have multiple web personalities.

It's been an evolution of sorts. A sharp relisation, like that first intake of breath when you walk into a club packed with sweaty, smoking strangers.

I really don't have the time to manage one online outpouring of...well...stuff. I mean, some people around the world dont have running water, let alone the Internet. But now I've decided to look at spending 20 minutes a day to keep three on the go.

Yes, three. Because as De La Soul said, "Three Is The Magic Number".

(Three, coincidently, is the favourite number of T which makes it all the more important.)

So, please refer to the personality realignment as follows.

For all things creative, mindless, quick and easy, please now refer to Haiku With Dave @ http://haikuwithdave.blogspot.com. Haiku's are fun, and they can reflect life. Whether they do or not, is another matter.

For all things rantage, issue related and argumentative/controversial/debatable, please refer to this website. The Hat side of my personality will be pleased to service your needs with musings just right here. How easy is that?

For those who want to keep in touch with "me" i.e the David part of my brain, please now turn your eyes to "SIGN OF THE COW" @ http://2bithero.livejournal.com It's me, damnit. And I Like Me.

That is all. You may carry on.

Posted by Dave The Hat :: 1:46 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------