Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Like Words

So, as if I didn't have enough to do, I started another blog today.

I call it...HAIKU D'ETAT!. It's about words. I like words. It's also a bit about politics. I like politics. It's the lighter side of haiku poetry. You should look at it. Go on. You can go to it here. (Alternatively, the link is http://haikuwithdave.blogspot.com) Tell your friends. Hell, tell your enemies.

But no, dear reader, this does not mean the end for the Musings of myself and The Hat. Merely an alternate for foucsed creative pursuits (i.e. writting cool little haiku's). I still have plenty of rants left in the tank to spill forth on these hallowed pages. 'N fact, I'm working on one now. It's about toilet paper. I think you'll be impressed.

Which opens up something else. If any of you have creative suggestions about how best to improve the aesthetics of this blog's template, please make contact. Pretty please? I'd love to spice it up a bit and make it look neater n stuff.

But now...the THESIS beckons.

Posted by Dave The Hat :: 1:11 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------