Wednesday, October 04, 2006

BREAKING NEWS: CLIVE OWEN IS A MAN!

And.....we're back.

Exciting news George Clooney fans, it appears the G-Train has either just scored himself new percription glasses, or clocked himself on the bedside table one morning. Because there is no other way to describe this outburst regarding Clive Owen:

"I think he's a movie star...He's like, a man - there's a sexuality and a masculinity that I think is really interesting."


Well Thank The Lord for George! He's really opened up my eyes to the world!

Speaking of opening things up...I'm currently planning a grand skiing trip to Canada with my father and am doing my research for accommodation. Apparently, the room I am interested in comes with a number of appealing features. Take a look:


Posted by Dave The Hat :: 11:54 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------