Friday, October 27, 2006

Flush Damn You!


The loo here at work doesn't flush properly, causing me some distress at times. Because I sure as hell don't want to leave parts of my DNA just sitting there in a porcelain bowl where anyone could come along and...you know...do something dodgy. It's a worry, I tell you now!

All of our Canada bookings have been confirmed so woo hoo to us! I will update details soon on http://davevscanada.travellerspoint.com. Apologies for the fact it requires you to log in to comment - but you really don't care do you?!

Big weekend planned so far, plenty of quality hip hop to take in. Tongiht I head down to Saint Kilda for OBESE BLOCK PARTY 3. Featuring the following: Hilltop Hoods, Bias B, Funkoars, Layla, Pegz, Muph & Plutonic, Hyjak n Torcha, Drapht, Reason, Jase, Art Of War, Brotha Black.

Going to be a heck of a night...and I know NO ONE who is going, so could be interesting!

And then backing up again Saturday night to see Jay Z's first Melbourne concert. A very tired Sunday looks likely! :D

But I reckon theres a group of people who are going to be way more tired than I am. The PR section of the company who thought it was a tops idea to sell a pole dancing kit as a toy!!

The Peekaboo pole-dancing kit, which has a "sexy garter" to help "unleash the sex kitten inside" was sold in Tesco Direct's toys and games section, the Daily Mail newspaper reported.

"Soon you'll be flaunting it to the world and earning a fortune in Peekaboo Dance Dollars," its blurb reads.

"Unleash the sex kitten inside ... simply extend the Peekaboo pole inside the tube, slip on the sexy tunes and away you go!"


This made my weekend. Just remember, there is always someone out there stupider than you!

Posted by Dave The Hat :: 3:07 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------